- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- A) of the origin of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and modalities of treatment;
- c) of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- (d) The identifying particulars of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of article 5 (2);
- e) of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or which may be known to them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or appointees.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- A) The updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- (b) The cancellation, the processing anonymously or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
- (c) The attestation that the transactions referred to in (a) and (b)) have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or entails A use of means manifestly disproportionate in relation to the protected law.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) The processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.